SMTP connection is an ideal solution if you want to send sms via legacy systems using your current system. It helps you send sms through your SMTP server by generating an email message. It is one of the industry based standard used by many operators to interconnect for high-volume messaging. It's also particularly useful for notification alerts.
What you can do when you connect via SMTP:
- SMTP connection supports Text messages, Unicode, Binary SMS and Flash messaging.
- It gives you support for sending WAP Pushes.
- It gives you support for concatenated and long messages.
- You could send ringtone and logos using our converter in the correct format.
- You could send VCal and VCard using our converters via SMPP Gateway.
- Delievery acknowledgement could be setup.
- Sender ID could be setup
- You can set up batch sending.
- You could use HTTP(S), SMPP or FTP for receiving sms.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 02 December 2009 15:57