SOAP is an protocol for exchanging XML-based messages using HTTP/HTTPS. It forms an foundation layer of the web services protocol stack that provides basic messaging framework upon which abstract layers can be built.
What you can do when you connect using SOAP:
- SOAP APIs supports Text messages, Unicode, Binary SMS and Flash messaging.
- It gives you support for concatenated and long sms messages.
- It gives you support for sending WAP Pushes.
- It gives you support for concatenated and long messages.
- You could send ringtone and logos using our converter in the correct format.
- You could send VCal and VCard using our converters via SMPP Gateway.
- Delievery acknowledgement could be setup.
- Sender ID could be setup
- You can set up batch sending.
- You could receive messages via SOAP API
Last Updated on Monday, 02 November 2009 17:11